Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Look back on the year with a smile, knowing that beyond a reasonable doubt, you accomplished your professional goals. Goal-planning with Lawyer Coach Paulette will incorporate service design principles so you can enhance your clients' experience!
This package includes:
- 12 Professionalism Hours accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada, so you don't need to get CPD elsewhere for the year!
- Developing your brand after an assessment of your personal values and strengths, and understanding how that brand impacts your professional goals and client service experience
- Designing goals and a plan that is tailored to your habit tendencies using your very own "2018 Career Planner Workbook for the 21st Century Lawyer"
- Gathering your achievements so you can build the evidence that support your goals by using "The 21st Century Lawyer's Guide to Creating a Portfolio of Accomplishments"
- Overcoming obstacles to keep the execution going, and implementing necessary course correction
- Tracking your progress with regular progress requests using a state-of-the-art CRM system
- 13 one-hour workshops (by telephone or in-person) over the course of one year and unlimited email access between each workshop
$300 + HST per month (12 months)
Creative Choices™ provided me with sound guidance that strongly propelled my legal career. Given the “articling crisis”, I found it very difficult to secure a student position. With Lawyer Coach Paulette's direct coaching, I landed my desired articling position within days. I benefited from her solid knowledge of substantive law and her very personalized approach to coaching. None of my concerns or questions were ever met with boilerplate answers. Instead, her responses gave me “creative choices” that were specifically crafted to my abilities, goals, and interests. Further to this, she fostered my confidence and helped me to determine what elements of my experience would be desired in this difficult legal industry. As I move into the next chapter of my legal career, I will certainly obtain her services again.
- Tanya Howell, Articling Student
Crown Law Office Civil at Ministry of the Attorney General