Who is the 21st Century Lawyer?
You are since you're reading this website! You probably appreciate the benefits of collaborating with someone who will honour your own thought process, move you beyond any challenges, motivate you to keep going, and keep you accountable to your goals.
Ultimately, the 21st Century Lawyer is keen on carving their own career path, on their own terms.
The 21st Century lawyer is always looking to improve something whether in their practice or in their job search. The 21st Century Lawyer will work hard to accomplish their goals.
Specifically, Creative Choices™ clients tend to (in no particular order and not conjunctively either:)
- Want to be more business-minded about their practice.
- Want to (re) define the parameters of their practice.
- Want to enhance their clients' experience.
- Feel the need to broaden their soft skills.
- Want to advance in their careers and design a strategic plan of getting there.
- Want to assess an opportunity before seizing it - whether it's a job prospect or business-related matter.
- Benefit from using Lawyer Coach Paulette as a soundboard for litigation strategy, submissions, speeches or presentations.
So, are you a 21st Century Lawyer? Contact Lawyer Coach Paulette to learn how Creative Choices™ can become your winning strategy!
I chose Paulette's services out of two options for career coaching offered to me after I wasn't hired back, and I'm so glad I made the right choice! She has a unique approach to coaching and offers wonderful online materials, which were really helpful in preparing my applications and getting ready for interviews. Furthermore, since they were online, I could go back and review them at any time I wanted. These materials were supplemented by my one-on-one sessions with Paulette, where she helped me gain a better understanding of both myself and what I wanted out of my legal career in the short- and long-term. I ended up getting my first job as a lawyer one month after my call to the bar. Paulette really knows how to work with young lawyers and I would highly recommend her!